Read the Story of Jesus’ Birth together as a Family
- Luke 2:1-20
- YouVersion Link – https://www.bible.com/bible/116/luk.2.nlt
- Jesus Storybook Bible Version – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2y2FJqsv_8
- Lumo Project Video Version – https://www.bible.com/videos/75-the-nativity-from-lumoproject-dot-com
- What is your favorite part of the story of Jesus’ birth?
- Do you think Mary and Joseph were afraid to have a baby is a stable?
- God was so proud of this baby that He sent angels to tell about it! Why?
- The Angel’s Message – “A Savior is born to you!”
- This baby would save us from our sins.
- This baby would help us have a relationship with God.
- Jesus is God’s gift to the world. Have I accepted Jesus as God’s gift to me?
- What did the shepherds do after they saw Jesus?
- They worshipped Him.
- They told everyone.
- What are some ways that we can worship Jesus today?
- Who was the angel that first told you about Jesus? Who do you need to tell about Jesus this year?
Sing Joy to the World –
- Kids Worship Track on Right Now Media – https://www.rightnow.org/Content/KidsSeries/197838#1