Thinking about visiting Bridge Church? Why not this Sunday?! Here’s some FAQ’s to help you know what to expect:
- Live music that focuses on our connection with God starts at 10:30am.
- One of our leaders teach a practical sermon from the Bible that usually lasts about 20-25 minutes.
- After the sermon we always give you an opportunity to respond by reflecting upon your own spiritual life, participating in the Lord’s supper or communion, & by worshipping through giving.
- Gatherings usually last about 75 minutes.
- We have a free gift for every first time guest.
- We offer a nursery for ages 6 weeks to 2 years old in one of the model boat rooms at the museum.
- Ages 3-5 stay in with parents for worship & are then dismissed for an age appropriate lesson during the sermon. They meet in the 3rd floor Museum conference room.
- Ages 6-11 (or up to 5th grade) stay in with parents for worship & are then dismissed for an age appropriate lesson during the sermon. They meet in the 2nd floor Museum Theater room.
All our Bridge Kids teachers & volunteers go through background checks & regular trainings on working with children.
You can go ahead & check your kids in for this Sunday:
Go ahead & fill out a Connection Card & let us know you’ll be there Sunday: